|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0 Build 35 ML Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm|| |
Create compelling videos that beg to be watched again and again using Vegas™ Movie Studio HD 11 software. Digital video editing tools add professional style and energy with transitions, titles, and special effects including slow motion and green screen. Easily format movies for online sharing sites like Facebook® and post directly to YouTube™ from inside the application.
Movies, slideshows, and more
Vegas Movie Studio HD software makes video editing easy and fun. With drag-and-drop functionality, it's easier than ever to add photos and videos to the timeline and begin editing. You can even drag files across the timeline to rearrange them exactly how you want. Experience the freedom to experiment with video editing, without hassle or worrying about making mistakes.
Use Vegas Movie Studio HD software to:
- Add special effects, transitions, titles, and music
- Zoom, rotate, and pan across photos to animate still images in your movies
- Commemorate special events such as weddings and anniversaries
- Create exciting, professional-looking business presentations
Share your movies online
Share movies on popular social networking sites including YouTube, Facebook, and many others! With integrated direct publish to YouTube™ you can instantly upload your video online.
Create spectacular movies in HD
Vegas Movie Studio HD has everything you need to produce movies in stunning high definition. Editing HD is simple and, better yet, the high performance video engine is beyond fast: you can see your changes happen in real time. Additionally, you can even work simultaneously with standard-definition and high-definition video in the same project! When you're finished, export your movie in a variety of HD formats for easy sharing.
Render, New Project, and Make Movie Dialogs
These new and improved dialog boxes make it easier for users of any skill level to create new projects and export completed projects. The New Project Wizard provides an efficient way to ensure that projects are set up correctly. The Make Movie Wizard eliminates the guesswork for delivery and provides optimized final files with just a few simple clicks. Finally, the Render As dialog option makes selecting a destination file format a snap. Mark your favorite file formats for later use or match the render setting with your movie's Project Properties.
Vegas Movie Studio HD system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, or Windows® 7
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
Internet Connection (for Gracenote® MusicID® Service)