Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable Empty
PostSubject: Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable   Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 am

Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable Universal%2BExtractor%2B1.6.1.56%2BPortable

Universal Extractor is a program do to exactly what it says: extract files from any type of archive Universal Extractor is a program do to exactly what it says: extract files from any type of archive, whether it's a simple zip file, an installation program, or even a Windows Installer (.msi) package.

This is still a work in progress, but so far it's proven quite useful and I feel others can also benefit from it.
I should stress that Universal Extractor is not intended to be a general purpose archiving software. It will never replace WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc. What it will do is allow you to extract files from virtually any type of archive, regardless of source, compression method, etc.

The original motivation behind this project was that I wanted an easy, convenient way to extract files from installation packages, such as Inno Setup or Windows Installer packages, without pulling up a command line every time. In the process I got a little carried away and ended up throwing in support for every kind of archive format I possibly could find.

Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable Button11

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

Universal Extractor 1.6.1.56 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1