Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable Empty
PostSubject: FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable   FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 am

FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable FotoMix%2B8.5.5%2BPortable

FotoMix - the latest version of the universal program that will allow you to easily mix and manipulate different photos, creating montages, change the background and much more. The results will surpass all expectations, it is almost impossible to guess that you conducted with any photo manipulation.

Features:
Remove, add or change the background.
* Add or remove your not very close with your photos.
* Attractive design collages, illustrations, wallpapers, CD and DVD covers, and miscellaneous Web graphics.
*Create photo montages, combining multiple images into a unique image with a retrospective birth relics, weddings, anniversaries, etc. All this is possible is very simple.
*Once your creations, you can print them, send them to friends or transfer them to t-shirts, mugs, calendars, etc. Make the most of your photo collection! Play with it. Explore the possibilities. You will love this class

FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable Button11

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

FotoMix 8.5.5 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download Free Softwares :: Full Versions Free Software's :: Portable Software-