Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable Empty
PostSubject: WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable   WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 am

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable WinX%2BBlu-ray%2BDecrypter%2B3.0.0%2BPortable

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is able to decrypt any Blu-ray video disc, even encrypted with recent AACS MKB v25, BD+ and BD-Live, etc., and transform 3D Blu-ray to 2D video. It comes with 2 copy methods - Full Disc Backup and Main Title copy modes. You can get decrypted Blu-ray folder or HD M2TS videos on the hard drive.

The ideal Blu-ray decrypting & backup software to decrypt and copy any Blu-ray video disc to hard drive as M2TS file and Blu-ray folder with highest possible quality. It can support removing all known encryption and copy protection, such as AACS, BD+, BD-Live, UOPs, region code, etc. With this program, you can effortlessly protect your beloved Blu-ray discs from scratch or loss.

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable Button11

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

WinX Blu-ray Decrypter 3.0.0 Portable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1