|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Nuclear Dawn Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 am|| |
Nuclear Dawn Steam-Rip (Upda 12.2011) | 5,0 Gb
2011 | Developer: InterWave Studios | Publisher: InterWave Studios | English
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D / 1st Person
Nuclear Dawn - the first game, it is equally combines the elements of shooter and strategy, without any simplification of the two sides of the gameplay. Playing for the infantry, explore post-apocalyptic landscape disfigured by war, created the impression of modern cities, and fight with the enemy as a heavily soldiers, attack or spy. Use the ten sets of weapons from a variety of weapons to complete the task. Shooter in the Nuclear Dawn hard, fast and unforgiving, which is based on the experience of players and tactics, rather than bare reflexes and memorizing the characteristics of each card.
Then step back from direct action and play the role of commander. Create teams of other players and ask them to tactical objectives. Organize the flow of resources for your army, and for the construction of important facilities. Use the terrain and point to resources in order to block the enemy's advance, and then destroy their plans with an iron fist. Evaluate and implement new technologies to give your soldiers the advantage on the battlefield, but also to build a progressive strengthening of systems of defense or attack of your choice.
- Two factions: the Empire and the bases of the Consortium are built quite differently.
- The commander of the strategist: Erect buildings, learn advanced technology, apply the devastating blows at the enemy and lead his team to victory in the role of commander.
- Four classes: Each side has four classes with different sets of weapons, which has more than three dozen weapons.
- Playing as a team: Team fights designed for 32 people.
- Six cards: Explore the largest and most detailed maps for the Source engine to date.
- Advanced weapons: As commander, correctly treat their troops and undermines the health of the enemy, using advanced skills.
- Statistics and improvement: 60 ranks, 12 for each weapon improvements, achievements and much more.
- The engine Source: Technology Left 4 Dead 2 is modified so that you get an incredible feeling of multiplayer games.
Information on the distribution of
- General Information:
The distribution contains *. ncf files to run the game through the Steam client.
The game works fine through the broken Steam client, for example GreenLuma.
Distribution will change as the release of updates for the game.
- Version of the game:
Version 11.12.08 (NuclearDawn)
Network Version 184.108.40.206
Exe build: 11:26:28 Oct 17 2011 (4727) (17710)
- Version of the *. ncf files:
Install, configure, launch
- Without the Steam client:
1. Create a directory for the game;
2. Copy the contents of the directory nuclear dawn of the new directory for the game;
3. Copy the contents of the directory catalog no steam in the game files are replaced;
4. Go to the directory with the game;
5. Open any text editor file rev.ini;
6. In the section [SteamClient] a variable PlayerName, replace your nickname on the Player;
PlayerName = Player
7. Save changes and close the file rev.ini;
8. Start the game file revLoader.exe.
- From Steam client:
1. Copy the directory in a subdirectory of nuclear dawn steamapps \ common, installed Steam client;
2. Copy the contents of the directory. Ncf subdirectory steamapps, installed Steam client;
3. Run the game from Steam client library.
- Operating System: Windows 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with any 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
- Video: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9 support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon HD 2900 - NVidia GeForce 8800)
- Sound card: compatible with DX 9.0c