Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB   Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 am

Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB 3951691

Dungeons of Dredmor v1.0.6-ALiAS
Year: 2011 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Gaslamp Games | Publisher: Gaslamp Games | 110 MB
Genre: RPG (Rogue / Action) / Top-down

=============================================
Long ago, the Dark Lord Dredmor was bound in the darkest dungeons beneath the earth by great and mighty heroes. Centuries later, the magical bonds that hold him in place are loosening and his power grows ever stronger. The land cries out for a new hero, a powerful warrior or a mystic wizard like those spoken of in the prophecies of yore.
Step into the Dungeon Dredmora! Get ready for a meeting with the evil that the world has never seen before. Worship Goddess of aimless Saydkvestov, or try your fate as a fanatic, a nameless God lutefisk. Conjure powerful spells learned in school Nekronomikonomiki, or invoke the Viking runes and throwing lightning bolts! Learn the secrets of ownership of such rare equipment like interdimensional Axe, Plastic Ring and Invisible Shield (if you remember where we left it). And be ready to die. A lot of times. Writhing in pain and the desire to throw the keys out the window.

Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB Button11

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

Dungeons of Dredmor | v1.0.6 | 110 MB

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download Free Softwares :: Download Free Games-