|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Spynet 2.7 [SceneCoderZ.cc Edition] Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 am|| |
dded optional connection limit.
- Increased connection stability. Spy-Net is now as stable as SS-Rat.
- Increased speed in filemanager list files and list drives.
- Autostart on most features nw
- P***word retrieval has been improved.
Features and specs:
- server around 280 kb, depending on if icon is selected, rootkit, upx compressed, etc
- windows xp, vista and 7 compatible;
- DNS Updater (for now working with No-IP. developing dyndns updater atm)
- File Manger with a load full of options like FTP upload, set attributes to files, preview for images, etc etc etc;
- Windows List;
- Process List;
- Device List;
- Service List;
- Registry Editor;
- Installed Programs;
- Active Ports List;
- Remote Desktop;
- Webcam capture;
- Audio Capture;
- P***word Recovery Tool (with direct download to client or FTP logs);
- P***word Grabber;
- Socks 4/5 proxy;
- HTTP Proxy;
- Open Webpage;
- Download and Execute;
- Send local files and run hidden or normally;
- Remote Chat Client;
- DOS Prompt;
- Run cmd;
- Clipboard Grabber;
- Search for remote files and search on P***word Recovery Tool;
- Access to download folder, remote desktop screen shots and web capture from menu.
- Encrypted traffic between Client and server;
- a few extra options (restart, lock buttons and stuff….) and all the options related to server (uninstall, rename, etc etc etc);
- add a new option for injection – wait for first browser to open. not the default but the first to start. seems useful in some cases.
- Rootkit in beta s***e and being developed. It will hide process name and startup keys that have SPY_NET_RAT as name. Tested under XP and working, being developed and tested on other OS’s;
- Connections Limit selector;
- Columns selector (u can choose which columns u wanna see details from in the client. ex: u can hide RAM info view or Ports info view or any other using right click on top of the columns);
- Ability to choose either server is installed or not in remote computer.