|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 220.127.116.1161 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 am|| |
ara Photo & Graphic Designer 6 (formerly Xtreme) is quite simply the best value and fastest all-in-one graphics package you'll find. For drawings or photo work, for print or web graphics, it's the perfect choice. Xara Designer photo handling beats other graphics programs on many fronts: It's much, much faster, produces files that can be 10x or more smaller. It can handle multiple very high resolution images with ease, even on a modest PC. Being entirely object oriented means completely non-destructive photo editing, and uses a fraction of the RAM required by other products. Xara Designer offers unique non-destructive editing of photos - that means you can edit your photo as many times as you like without the loss of quality that is normal in other photo programs. Designer is also unique in the way it handles and stores photos (with lossless vector-based photo editing, combined with embedding the original JPEG) which means that files containing photos can be anywhere from 3 to 100 times smaller than with other programs.
- Display EXIF data: Meta information such as the date, GPS data, etc. remains intact after exporting for display directly in the program.
- Create screenshots according to timed settings. Practical for capturing popup windows that are only available for a short time.
- Simplified photo workflow: Open, edit, and save photos even faster and easier. Separate saving of xar.-files and JPG export is no longer necessary. The original JPG remains intact during the process.
- Automatically updated design gallery: The design gallery features a new online area and content, which is updated online and expanded by MAGIX.
- Automatic backup and restoring for opened documents: Any opened documents are saved automatically and restored when the program is restarted.
- Improved layer gallery: For even more clearly laid-out management of documents and objects. For example: direct access of specific pages in extensive documents or isolated editing of individual layers.
Click the icon below for download