|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Media Player Classic HomeCinema (x86/x64), 188.8.131.5247 Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 am|| |
his project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped working on it. Several new features have been integrated in this player, such as
•Option to remove Tearing.
•Better support for Windows Vista and 7, including a release for 64 bits platform.
•Full ICC color management
•Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
•Usage of Toolbar images
•Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
•Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
•OSD (On Screen Display)
•Support Multi-Monitor configuration
•Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
•YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
•All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest
* Change : update ffmpeg, remove old AMR decoder and use latest.;
* Change : some code cleanup;
* Fix : debug build crash;
* Change : Add info in MediaType about AMR codec;
* embed the manifest files directly via the rc files;
* remaked "Select shaders..." dialog (thanks to judelaw);
* Fix : MPEGSplitter, when switch tracks - do not switch the other tracks, if it related to the new program;
* Change : comment some ASSERT() for the easy debugging;
* update buildmingwlibs.sh (/tags/v1.0.2);
* Change : modify patch for MinGW64 to compile libmingwex.a with GCC 4.6.x
* fixed a typo in the buildmingwlibs.sh;
* Fix : issue with black screen on Haali render at file open, thanks to judelaw;
* Fix : MPEGSplitter, incorrect parse video stream on old QuickTime MPEG4 files;
* Change : modify event on Mouse DBLClick;
* Fix : Cursor does not hide when he does not need to hide with multi-monitor configuration - patch by judelaw.