Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final Empty
PostSubject: ALLPlayer 5.0 Final   ALLPlayer 5.0 Final I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 am

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final E65319b3b5e0

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final 76388620

LLPlayer is an easy to use free media player that can play multiple video and audio formats, features intelligent Subtitles , is lightweight etc etc. ALLPlayer lets you customize everything pretty easily - note the volume/contrast/etc. controls that are the most usable so far among many media players. ALLPlayer is the first player in the world that enables "IQ Text" function, which analyzes the length of the displayed subtitles so that it would be displayed long enough for you to be able to read everything. Thanks to this function you won't miss any subtitles watching the film! Very often the subtitles come so fast one after another that you don't manage to read everything, but from now on, thanks to IQ Text, you won't have this problem any more - check yourself! It can also "speak" subtitles which is a great feature for kids learning another language although apart from that, I can't see much use for it. The voices predictably however are very robotic and stilted. In addition, ALLPlayer has an interesting "Desktop ...

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final File_s10

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final Filese10

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

ALLPlayer 5.0 Final

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1