|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Photoshop CS6 V13 Pre Release with Working Keygen ( 1 download link ) Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 am|| |
Adobe Photoshop CS6Extended software delivers breakthrough capabilities for superior image selections, image retouching, realistic painting, and 3D extrusions. Experience 64-bit support for fast performance as well as dozens of time-savers throughout your workflow. Go beyond traditional digital imaging. Easily select intricate image elements, such as hair. See space fill in almost magically when you remove image elements. Create 3D logos and artwork by easily extruding text and other 2D graphics. Achieve natural and realistic painting effects with the Mixer Brush, which offers on-canvas color blending; Bristle Tips, which let you create lifelike, textured brush strokes; an onscreen color picker; and more.
PROBLEM SOLVED for those who can't activate their software..
(A). Thorough steps on how to solve that issue; (long steps but very useful)
1. After installing the software, run the "keygen" in the "crack" folder as an administrator
2. On the left hand corner of the dialog, second button from left is "Patch hosts file", click that button
3. Manually edit your hosts file
For some reason, on different PC's, i tried to get the software to work, but the keygen's hosts patching solution was not complete, which caused the software to not activate right and asks for a serial number upon every startup.
(B). Here's how you can solve that issue;
1. Take control of your files by going to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"
2. Right click on the file named "hosts" and choose "properties", on the security tab, find the button named "Edit" and click on it
3. Another dialog will appear, choose "Users (your username)" it should look something like this; Users (Nrby\Users) or whatever your username is
4. Under "Permissions for users", there is "Full control", Allow it by checking the box near it under the word "Allow", click apply, then YES, then OK and close both dialogs
(C). After taking control of your files, you can now edit the hosts file which couldn't be edited before for some security reasons. Well not anymore, here's how-to do so;
1. Double-click on the file named "hosts", choose a program to open it, usually "Notepad"
2. Find this line "127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.c" and add the letters "om" to the end of the website address so it looks like this;
"127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com", if the line is missing all together copy and paste it at the bottom of the page minus the " ". DO NOT add a # at the front of it.
3. Press "Ctrl+S" or choose "Save" under the "File" menu, then close everyting
(D). Entering the serial number and activating photoshop;
1. Open the provided "keygen" and adobe photoshop
2. On the "keygen" dialog, there's a drop down menu, use it to choose the version of the software
3. Copy the "serial number" provided on the dialog, go to Adobe Photoshop and paste it in the "serial number" panel and click next
4. When photoshop starts, restart it just-in-case, and it should work flawlessly
(E). Last thing, dont forget to reset your security over you files;
1. Go back to (B)., re-do steps 1, 2 and 3
2. After doing the three steps, Under "Permissions for users", beside "Full control" remove the check under "Allow", click apply, then YES, then OK, voila!