|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Hard Reset v1.24 update cracked - THETA (2011/MULTI4) Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:59 am|| |
Hard Reset v1.24 update cracked - THETA (2011/MULTI4)/b]
Year: 2011 | PC Game | Eng/Ger/Pol/Rus | Developer: Flying Wild Hog | Publisher: Flying Wild Hog
| 6.01 GB + 98.98 MB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier
of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to
discover that nothing is what it seems to be. Hard Reset is an action-packed, single-player
shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a
beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene.
• Continuous shooting and fast-moving - something for which valued the old-school shooters,
you'll find a Hard Reset.
• You have to break through the crowds of enemies and confront the powerful bosses.
• Elaborate system of setting and improvement of weapons for the best option for fighting
equipment with machinery and other opponents.
• Although the Hard Reset has incorporated the features of classic shooters, it looks like a
modern game: great graphics and superb lighting are complemented by a total destructible and
advanced physical system.
• A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
• Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
• Hordes of enemies to destroy
• Epic boss fights
• A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
• High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
• Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
- New special winter achievement - Blizzard - Kill 50 enemies with electricity only.
- Main menu default speed increased.
- Message display duration was tweaked. Minimum and maximum message display durations changed.
- Fixed an error causing achievement points to display zero.
- Further improvements to game stability - fixed a very rare crash.
- Fixed incorrect color highlight of available upgrade description in the upgrade machine.
- Fixed hovercar movement orientation on the 'Underground' level.
- Fixed an error that would cause one of the control panels to be operational while enemies are
spawned on the 'Atlas' level.
- New default shaders cache.
- Faster generating shaders.
- Fixed a very rare bug that would cause the Shrimp boss become inactive.
- Fixed a crash caused on several checkpoints.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2.5 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
Click the links below for download