Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

CyberLink PowerDrictor Ultra v10 gives me error message after installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rjapz

CyberLink PowerDrictor Ultra v10 gives me error message after installing  Empty
PostSubject: CyberLink PowerDrictor Ultra v10 gives me error message after installing    CyberLink PowerDrictor Ultra v10 gives me error message after installing  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

Hello guys, I recently installed "CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra v10.0", and applied the update-patch after installation before running the program. When I click on the program icon, I get this message

"C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDirector\PDR10.exe
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect"

Does anybody has or had this same problem, whats causing this guys. I currently have Camtasia Studio 7 and AVS video editor 5 installed, a couple of DVD creator software's and Photoshop cs3 and more stuff but Im not going to name them all. Could these applications be causing the side by side configuration problem.

I was so excited till I got this failed to start message, I was soo blown. I uninstall and reinstalled Cyberlink 5 times. Help! Anything would do, thank you for your time my friends.

Robert
Back to top Go down

CyberLink PowerDrictor Ultra v10 gives me error message after installing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1