Need for Speed: The Run (c) Electronic Arts Inc.
11/2011 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: EA/Crap
2 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Racing
It's called The Run. An illicit, high-stakes race across the country. The
only way to get your life back is to be the first from San Francisco to New
York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. All you have are your driving
skills and sheer determination as you battle hundreds of the world's most
notorious drivers on the country's most dangerous roads. In Need for Speed
The Run, you'll weave through dense urban centers, rocket down icy mountain
passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds, all the while
evading a relentless police force prepared - and willing - to use lethal
force to take you down.
* From the Golden Gate to the Empire State - Compete in The Run, an illicit
race across the most iconic and treacherous roads from San Francisco to
New York. There are no rules and no allies in the cities, deserts,
mountains and canyons than stand between you and the finish line.
* You are Jack's Competitive Edge - Jack is in a race for his life, but he's
got something the competition doesn't: You. Keep Jack one step ahead of
the dangers from his dark past, both inside and outside the car. It's up
to you to get Jack to New York in one piece and ahead of the competition.
* Beat Your Friends - Connect to Autolog. Compare your times against those
that matter most. Compete to be the best. Autolog now tracks your entire
career - making every second of every race count in the battle to be the
fastest to New York.
* Racing Powered by Frostbite 2 - The powerful new Frostbite 2 engine,
created by the award-winning DICE studio, advances technical achievements
to deliver a gameplay experience with an unprecedented level of visual
detail, environmental immersion, and emotional impact.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir on DVD2 to your
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
PS: As usual, don't let the game go online, and stay away from Origin.