|SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT|
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 28
Location : pakistan
|Subject: Hypersnap 7.07.04 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:01 am|| |
Hyper Snap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (Text Snap™) from places where normal text copy is not possible.
Hyper Snap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use Hyper Snap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Hyper Snap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and tool bars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant tool bars, and even control Hyper Snap with voice commands!
• New in ver. 6 Text Snap™ feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP or newer.
• New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
• Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from Direct X™ and Glide™ games.
• Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
• Automatic color substitution!
• Non-rectangular window capture!
• Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
• Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
• Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
• Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
• Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
• Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and tool bars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant tool bars, even control Hyper Snap with voice commands!
• Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP® . Re sizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!