Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final   Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final 1328109787_guitar-pro-v6
Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final 1328109723_guitar-pro-6-screenshot

Guitar Pro v6 — is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. With Guitar Pro you'll be able to learn how to play, compose and improve your guitar skills. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.

Features:
Custom Views:
— With Guitar Pro you have the option of working either directly in page or screen mode (horizontal or vertical). The screen modes use all the space available in the workspace. It is possible to change at any moment the proportions and page setup of your document as well as the viewed tracks.
Automatic page setup:
— Guitar Pro automatically configures the vertical position of the various elements of the score. The input is therefore very rapid, giving an output similar to that of published songbooks.
Synchronization:
— Guitar Pro automatically adds the bars and provides synchronization between the tracks of the score. This strict synchronization is needed for proper sound rendering of the score and it can also be educational at the same time.
Interactive tools:
— Each tool within Guitar Pro is closely linked to the active track properties. For example, if you opened the guitar tuner, it would give you the tuning chosen for that specific track. This makes Guitar Pro very powerful, and easy to use.

Code:
http://filevelocity.com/9dxqb5iuh9mw/Guitar.Pro.v6.1.1.R10791.Final.WinAll.iNcl.Keymaker-EMBRACE.zip

Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/sgdyskoq3

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

Guitar Pro v6.1.1 r10791 Final

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1