Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0 Empty
PostSubject: OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0   OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 am

OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0 OnOne%2BPerfect%2BMask%2B5.0.0

MAsk subjects and replace backgrounds with ease

The next generation of the popular Mask Pro 4
High quality masks in just a few clicks
Automatic subject detection creates initial mask
Works great on tough subjects like hair and glass
Works directly with Lightroom, Aperture or Photoshop

Replacing Backgrounds Has Never Been Easier
Perfect Mask is the next generation of Mask Pro, the leading software for background replacement. Perfect Mask takes the core strengths of Mask Pro to another level, by automating many common masking tasks with incredible accuracy.

Perfect Mask's new masking technology makes selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds surprisingly easy. With Automatic Background Removal, an initial mask is made on your image and can then be fine-tuned using the Erase and Refine Tools. With these new features, you can create high quality masks in just a few clicks. You'll be amazed at how well this works even when masking tough subjects like hair and glass on complex backgrounds.

Perfect Mask 5 works where you do with seamless integration into your workflow whether you use Lightroom, Aperture or Photoshop. It even works as a standalone application.

DOWNLOAD PART 1

DOWNLOAD PART 2

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

OnOne Perfect Mask 5.0.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Download Free Softwares :: Full Versions Free Software's :: Graphics Design Softwares-