Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks
Download Free Softwares
Request : Please click on the ad bottom of the forum banner for sporting me Your one click give me sport thanks

Download Free Softwares

Download Free Softwares Free Games Free Movies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
clicksia

Share | 

JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT
Admin
Admin
SaJiD ShaheeN JuTT

JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2 Empty
PostSubject: JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2   JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:47 am

JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2 JD%2BDesign%2BExpPrint%2B5.0.1.2

DOWNLOAD JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2

ExpPrint is a directory listing utility that integrates with Windows Explorer, allowing you to view, print, and save listings of files, directories, and virtual folders.

Features
- New for V5. Photo, Video, Music, & Document file tags/properties.
- Output any combination of Name, Size, Type, Time values, version, CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 hashes, and other file properties.
- Comprehensive sorting facilities.
- Flexible typographic styling capabilities. Colour, font face and size, and spacing are some of the things that are configurable for each section of a listing by editing style sheets. A collection of styles is provided which shows many of the possibilities.
- Flexible indentation formatting for hierarchic subdirectory listings.
- XML/HTML output provides viewing, print and print preview capabilities (through your Internet browser), and can often be loaded into other applications.
- Should you need additional flexibility, the open XML based technology architecture allows for more comprehensive customisation and custom applications.

JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2 Button11

Back to top Go down
https://free-download.forumur.net

JD Design ExpPrint 5.0.1.2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1